Have a question? Chances are someone else already asked…
- How can I contact you? Answer: please email me at “email@example.com”.
2. How long have you been making stuffies for? Answer: Since I bought the pattern book “Tiny Yarn Animals” back in the fall of 2008. I am self taught.
3. What are your favourite pattern books? Answer: Please see the picture below, pattern books are a great place to start. I modified most of them to get the “just right” look for me. And I also make my own patterns, but that bit took years to be able to do!
4. I want to start making stuffies too! What is the best way to go about it? Answer: There are lots of ways to start learning but if you are new to crochet, I recommend picking up a beginner book and watching videos (YouTube) on how to master the basics and simple projects like a scarf. Then once you can do that, move on to making stuffies.
5. Do you do custom or special orders? Answer: Yes I do, however I only take on a job if I feel I can do the job justice. Please email me to start the process (firstname.lastname@example.org). I tend to be booking weeks in advance, so please keep this in mind if you are working with a timeline.
6. How do I book a job? Answer: Everything starts with an email (email@example.com). Then we firm everything thing up. Payment is taken to book the job and when everything is made it can be picked up, dropped off (ask about this), or shipped.
7. What do you charge for shipping? Answer: I charge exactly what Canada Post charges. So once an order is done, it gets a shipping quote and then that amount is charged to you for the shipping. Keep in mind, it is the same amount to ship one stuffie as it is two as the box is the same size. Because of this, I recommend shipping in even numbers as it is more cost effective.
8. What do the stuffies come with and what are they made from? What ages? Answer: Please see the picture and caption below for more info. All stuffies and dolls come with a care tag that has the contents and recommended age group.
9. Your website has more than just stuffies. What are all the menu options for? Answer: My website is the hub for all things me. So there are a few options. The picture below has the descriptions…
10. Where can I buy your adult colouring book? What is it called? Answers: My ACB is called “What Cheek!”. You can buy it directly from Amazon or email me to buy a copy. The link to Amazon.ca is on the “Shop” page or type “What Cheek! Rosemarie Neumayer” into your country’s Amazon search bar and it comes right up, if available.
11. What do you mean by “swag”? Answer: Swag is merchandise that I have for sale with “Redbubble”. It is a few of the pictures from my ACB on t-shirts, stickers, and a ton of other items. Some of the item are in black and white so you can colour them yourself. And others are ones that I have digitally coloured. There is also an “all ages” mash up print with all of my favourite characters from the book.
12. I saw the “selfie” dolls and I just love them! How much? How do you do them? Answer: Selfie dolls are a special order so the process for that applies. They cost $25 CAN each and are about 11 inches tall. I will need pictures and a question/answer chat session with you to get the doll to look like the person you want (unless they are famous). Please email or FB message me to set this up.